- 10 minutes to Driggs, ID
- Side Channel access to Teton River for fly-fishing and waterfowl hunting
- The seasonal Packsaddle Creek runs length of the property from west to east
- Full Teton Range views with upland benches looking over the Teton River
- Fenced and cross fenced for grazing
- Groundwater rights on 32 acres
- Access drive installed with power to property
- Annual Income 5-10K from hay and grazing
This Idaho ranch for sale consists of 643 acres of rolling pastureland 10 minutes from downtown Driggs, Idaho. This is one of the most desirable communities in the Rocky Mountain West and only 45 minutes from the famed resort town of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The views of the Teton Mountain range are unsurpassed and the ranch benefits by having Packsaddle Creek bisecting the length of the property attracting wildlife and providing water for stock. The eastern border touches the Teton River in two different locations allowing for stock water and river access for fly-fishing and waterfowl hunting. The land has been utilized as summer grazing for 40-50 pair as well as harvesting hay or grain.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Idaho Ranches for Sale in Idaho
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.