- Fourth mile frontage on the famed Henry’s Fork River
- 213 deeded acres with 193 tillable
- $30,000 annual farm lease through 2026
- 3 center pivots (half washers)
- 4,000 ft artesian well with 100 degree water temps used for geothermal heating for main home
- Elevated building sites overlooking Henry’s Fork
- Teton Views
- Main Home and numerous outbuildings including large dairy style barn and spud storage building
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Ashton Ranches for sale in Ashton, Idaho
Historically an agricultural community, Ashton has developed into a gateway community for outdoor activities and has become a major fly fishing destination.
Year round amenities include two fly shops, grocery and hardware stores, several restaurants and a snowmobile and ATV dealer. The Railroad Ranch section of the Henry’s Fork River and resort area of Island Park is just a 25-minute drive North on Highway 20.
The thriving college and agricultural community of Rexburg is nearby with the city of Idaho Falls just beyond, providing all desirable conveniences, including major medical facilities and commercial air service. Grand Targhee Ski and Summer Resort is an hour’s drive east, just past the resort town of Driggs. Jackson Hole is an hour and 40-minute drive southeast.